Skip to content
- Nominations are accepted any time after the IAGS meetings; up to 9 months before the next IAGS meeting
- Nominations will be closed 9 months prior to the next IAGS meeting.
- A call for new members will be published to the current, active IAGS membership, just after the venue for the next meeting is chosen.
- Once completed applications and CVs are received and after the nomination window has closed, a list of all nominees is forwarded to the entire IAGS membership for vetted.
- The vetting results and nominee applications / CVs are sent to the Board of Directors (BOD) for review and vote.
- Decisions to accept each nominee are based on a majority vote by all BODs